- ✨If you are not satisfied with the goods received, please contact us within 90 days after receipt, and we will give you the best help! Please don't worry!
- 🌎Fast refund Guarantee>> Partial or full refund depending on the situation.
- 🚢Shipping>>Worldwide Express Shipping Available.
- 😍91.2% of customers BUY TWO OR MORE.
- 📧Email Support>>Please contact us at [email protected]. if you need any assistance
Highland cows are a recognisable and distinctive breed of hairy Scottish cattle. This heritage highland cow door knocker will add a touch of pastoral simplicity to any door and will instantly charm your visitors. The design features the highland cow's distinct shaggy look and is crafted from solid brass. The heritage finish enhances the knocker's features and leaves a homey impression.
A stag symbolism and meanings include the following: Stamina, Virility, Grace, Instinct, Maturity, Regeneration and Spiritual Enlightenment. Stag door knockers have now landed at Brass Bee.
Our original design, completed in heritage finish is made from solid brass and is one of the latest additions to our range. The inspiration for this piece, the magnificent stag, is perfectly represented in all its glory, with wide, protruding antlers. An inspiring addition to any front door, the knockers are easily fitted with just a handful of screws.
Our Brass Bumble Bee Door Knocker in Heritage Finish has the look and feel of a traditional door knocker, but with the modern, captivating and original Brass Bee design. Finding heritage brass door furniture that can wow visitors has never been easier. Our brass bee door knockers are crafted from solid brass using traditional techniques and are as stunning as they are functional.
Highland Cow: Width - 8.5cm / Height - 11cm / Depth - 7cm
Bumble Bee: Width 'wing to wing' - 12.7cm / Height - 10.12cm / Depth - 3.8cm / Screw holes distance - 3cm
Highland Stag: Width of body - 8cm / Width of antlers - 17cm / Height of body - 10.5cm
Our Brass bee stag knockers are supplied with 3 screws which are easily attached to any type of door whether it be wooden, UPVC or composite doors. The bee is screwed to the door using the 3 screws provided which go through the back plate and no screws will be visible on the inside of the door.
How to care for your Stag door knocker
Your door knocker should just be washed with warm soapy water. Always avoid using abrasive materials which could scratch the surface of your stag.
- Please allow some differences due to manual measurements, pls make sure you do not mind before you bid.
- The item’s color may be slightly different from the pictures due to the light and screen difference.
- Please read carefully and think about this before shopping. Thank you for your understanding.
Click on "ADD TO CART" to get yours now!
HOW TO PAY
🏺We take pride in our products as we believe they are amazing. However, we understand that buying things online can be daunting, especially for the first time, so we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
💎If you don't have a positive experience for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.